2 bedroom terraced house for saleBakewell Street, Derby
- Two Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Entrance Hallway
- Upstairs Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- No Chain
** THREE BED LET ** A well presented mid terrace property within walking distance of the city centre. The property benefits from having an entrance hallway, a lounge/bedroom three, living room, kitchen, two further bedrooms upstairs, a shower room & a rear garden. Viewings recommended.
A well presented two bedroom mid terrace property in a popular location within walking distance of the city centre. The property benefits from having an entrance hallway, a lounge/bedroom three, living room, kitchen, two further bedrooms upstairs and a shower room. To the rear there is an enclosed garden. The property has previously been let out as a three person let. Viewings are highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed entrance door, radiator, laminate flooring, ceiling light and doors to lounge/bedroom three and living room.
7'07" into recess x 11'11" - UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling lights.
11' into recess x 11'11" - Single glazed window to rear looking into kitchen, quarry tiled flooring, ceiling light, radiator, cast iron fireplace and surround, stairs leading to the first floor and door to the kitchen.
10'6" x 5'05" max (3.20m x 1.65m) - UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed frosted door to rear, wall and base units, gas hob and oven, spotlights, integrated washing machine and fridge/freezer, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap.
Boiler, carpet, ceiling lights, power points and doors to the shower room and bedrooms.
10'11" into recess x 11'11" - UPVC double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, ceiling light, radiator and power points.
7'08" max x 11'11 max - UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, ceiling lights, storage cupboard and TV point.
Walk in wet room, UPVC double glazed frosted window to rear, WC, electric shower, ceiling light, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
Part paved area and wooden shed situated to rear of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.