3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlumfield Crescent, Burnham
Offers in Excess of £380,000
- Very well presented three bedroom family home
- Good size rear garden
- Off street parking
- Excellent location for schools and transport links
- Two Reception Rooms
A very well presented three bedroom home with off street parking, in a sought after residential location with excellent schools and transport links being in catchment for Burnham Grammar School and Burnham Train Station with future Crossrail within walking distance. Highly recommended.
A three bedroom terraced house offering in our opinion spacious and well-presented accommodation throughout. The property is situated in a quiet and convenient location approximately 0.6 of a mile to Burnham Train Station. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room and fitted kitchen with door opening onto the rear garden. On the first floor is a well-equipped bathroom and three spacious bedrooms. Immediately to the rear of the property is a large patio area and two brick storage sheds. The remainder of the garden is laid mainly to lawn with mature trees and hedging. To the front aspect is a large block paved driveway providing off road parking for two cars.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, radiator, understairs cupboard,
Lounge 12' 8" x 13' 2" max. ( 3.86m x 4.01m max. )
Doubleglazed window to front, radiator, television point, electric fireplace.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 10" max. ( 2.90m x 2.69m max. )
Double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' 9" max. ( 2.67m x 2.67m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, French double glazed doors to garden, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood.
Loft access, central heating boiler in cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 15' 1" max. ( 3.48m x 4.60m max. )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 14' 1" max. ( 2.69m x 4.29m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, built in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 9" max. ( 2.62m x 2.36m max. )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, shower, part tiled, wc, wash hand basin.
To The Front
Off street parking.
Lawn and patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62749682.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.