2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleValens Close, Colchester
Sold STC £235,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Immaculate Inside
Tucked away is this amazing well presented two bedroom end of terrace home offering conservatory and two allocated parking spaces, with nothing to do other than move in.
Obscure double glazed entrance door to:-
Laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, Doors to:
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 9" ( 4.22m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, built in understairs storage cupboard, radiator, tv point, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 9' 3" ( 4.22m x 2.82m )
Double glazed french doors leading to conservatory, double glazed window to conservatory, wood edge work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, inset four ring gas hob with extractor above, built in double oven, range of base and wall mounted units, space for all appliances, part tiled walls, built in pantry cupboard.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.18m x 2.77m )
Currently used as a dining room. Double glazed french doors to garden, a range of double glazed windows and double glazed panels, pitch glass roof, radiator, tv point.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space which has been insulated, part boarded with ladder and light, radiator, coving to ceiling. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.00m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes incorporating fitted draws, built in airing cupboard, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 7' 2" ( 4.24m x 2.18m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Three piece white suite comprising of an enclosed paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
Commences with patio area, laid to lawn, garden shed to remain, outside tap.
Two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62749688.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.