4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLime Avenue, Oundle, Peterborough
Sold STC £285,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive available
- Spacious extended family home
- Large kitchen diner
- Living area and separate lounge
- Four bedrooms
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
- Driveway and good sized rear garden
- No forward chain
This extended family has a large kitchen diner, four bedrooms and no forward chain. £1000 Buyers Incentive available.
Understairs storage cupboard, exposed wooden flooring, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, exposed wooden flooring.
5.61m x 3.64m (18'5" x 11'11") maximum. Window to front, fireplace, double doors to garden.
5.60m x 2.91m (18'4" x 9'7") maximum. Window to side, window to front, exposed wooden flooring, opening to:
4.89m x 4.12m (16'1" x 13'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for slimline dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, fitted electric oven, built-in five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, window to rear, door to side.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Exposed wooden flooring, access to loft, doors to:
4.11m x 3.85m (13'6" x 12'8") plus recess. Window to rear, built-in wardrobes, wash hand basin in vanity unit set to recess.
3.64m x 3.03m (11'11" x 9'11") maximum. Dormer window to front, recess.
3.94m x 3.32m (12'11" x 10'11"). Window to side, storage cupboard, exposed wooden flooring.
2.71m x 2.50m (8'11" x 8'2"). Window to rear, exposed wooden flooring.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, opaque window to side, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, slatted shelving, exposed wooden flooring.
SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
With shower enclosure, extractor fan, tiled surround.
To the front of the property there is a driveway to the side providing ample off road parking with a gravelled front garden providing for further parking. There is gated side access leading to the rear garden which has a patio leading off from the kitchen and lounge with steps leading down to a further patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62751020.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.