4 bedroom detached house for saleLongden Road, Shrewsbury
Sold STC £299,950
This is an attractive and well presented 3 storey family house with lovely private south facing garden, a short walk from the excellent amenities of Longden Coleham and the town centre.
Key Features -
* Spacious living/dining room opening on to rear garden
* Fitted kitchen with breakfast area
* 2 Double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
* Further bedroom and re-fitted bathroom
* Attic conversion to create fourth bedroom/study
* uPVC double glazed windows
* Gas fired central heating
* Landscaped private rear gardens
* Large driveway providing parking and single garage
Entrance Hall - about 3.9m x 1.8m (about 12'10" x 5'11") -
Living Room - about 3.9m x 3.8m (about 12'10" x 12'6") -
Dining/Family Room - about 5.5m x 4.0m (about 18'1" x 13'1") -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - about 4.5m x 2.0m (about 14'9" x 6'7") -
Bedroom One - about 3.6m x 3.5m (about 11'10" x 11'6") -
Bedroom Two - about 3.5m x 3.0m (about 11'6" x 9'10") -
Bedroom Three - about 2.3m x 2.8m (about 7'7" x 9'2") -
Bathroom - about 2.0m x 1.9m (about 6'7" x 6'3") -
Bedroom Four/Study - about 4.0m x 2.7m max (about 13'1" x 8'10" max) -
Entrance vestibule and hall, living room, dining/family room, kitchen/breakfast room, 4 bedrooms, family bathroom, gardens, driveway, garage, uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62751881.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26592885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Green Pooks, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.