4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Avenue, West Worthing, West Sussex, BN11
Sold STC £625,000
- Sought after road in the convenient area of West Worthing
- Close to shops, restaurants/cafes, banks and schools
- Short distance to bus services serving Brighton to the east and Arundel to the west
- Close to mainline railway station serving London, east coast to Brighton and west coast to Southampton
- Short distance to beach and Worthing seafront
- Superb detached house built in 2013 and in excellent decorative order throughout
- Gas fired central heating serving all rooms
- uPVC double glazing throughout
- Ground floor:
- Superbly appointed open plan area styled to kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated units with dynamic space which can be used for dining, sitting or family, as desired, with bi (truncated)
A superb & individual 4 bedroom detached house in West Worthing
A superb 4 bed det house built in 2013, lovely sought after road, close to local shops & facilities, cloakrm, bay fronted living room, superb kit/dining/family room, uPVC dg conservatory, ensuite shower rm/wc, separate family bathroom/wc, west rear garden, private drive to garage, chain free.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62752127.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOR160425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Company, Goring-By-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.