3 bedroom terraced house for saleHermitage Street, Crewkerne
Sold STC £180,000
- Two Double and One Single Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Built Circa 1880
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Convenient to Town Centre
A well presented good sized terraced house circa 1880. The property offers accommodation comprising two reception rooms, galley kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and shower room. Outside there is a good size rear garden.
Door to front. Wall mounted electric heater
Living Room 14' 8" max into recess x 12' 9" max into recess ( 4.47m max into recess x 3.89m max into recess )
Double glazed patio doors. Fireplace with gas fire. Stairs to first floor. Door to kitchen. Night storage heater.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 9' 6" max ( 3.63m x 2.90m max )
Front aspect double glazed window. Fireplace with gas fire.
Kitchen 21' 3" x 5' 9" ( 6.48m x 1.75m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Roll edge work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Wall mounted electric heater. Door to garden.
Stairs from living room. Access to loft. Stairs to second floor.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" max x 12' 2" max into recess ( 3.86m max x 3.71m max into recess )
Two rear aspect double glazed windows. Built-in wardrobes. Telephone point. Wall mounted electric heater.
En Suite W.C.
Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 5' 10" x 6' 9" ( 1.78m x 2.06m )
Rear aspect double glazed window.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Part tiled. Electric towel rail. Airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 12' Restricted head height ( 4.29m x 3.66m Restricted head height )
Rear aspect Velux window. Eaves storage. Telephone point.
To the front of the property there is a small garden area that is enclosed within railings and accessed via a gate with a pathway leading to the front door. At the rear there is a small courtyard with steps leading up to the first tier of garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with some bedding areas. A patio area and steps lead up to the second tier, which is laid to lawn with a garden shed.
From Fox & Sons town centre office proceed along Market Street and take the second turning left into Hermitage Street. Continue up the hill and the property will be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62752976.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.