2 bedroom apartment for saleSproughton Court, Sproughton, Ipswich
Sold STC £127,400
- Two Bedrooms
- Apartment Set Over Three Floors
- Sought After Village Location
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- Separate Lounge & Dining Room
Excellent versatile accommodation! This two bedroom apartment in the popular Sproughton Court is set over three floors and provides plenty of room suitable for professionals, growing families or even as a buy to let investment.
This property is situated in the charming village of Sproughton with various local amenities close to hand aswell as the A12 & A14 providing great access to Colchester and Felixstowe.
Double glazed window to the front and stairs leading to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Built in cupboard, radiator, stairs leading to the second floor and doors leading to:
Lounge 14' x 10' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, radiator and parquet flooring.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, built in cupboard with a sliding door and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 5' 1" ( 4.32m x 1.55m )
Double glazed window to the front, single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, built in cupboard and tiled walls.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 8' 4" max ( 3.30m x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Loft access and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 14' x 10' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, built in wardrobe, fitted cupboard and radiator.
Panelled bath with period style mixer tap, wall mounted shower fitting and shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin with period style tap, low flush WC, radiator and tiled walls.
Communal gardens within the development and a garage providing off road parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.