2 bedroom flat for saleEdge Hill, SW19: 2 bed 1 rec 1 bath
Sold by Us
- Highly sought-after residential road
- Beautifully presented open-plan living detailed with modern fixtures
- Contemporary well-equipped kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom with separate shower
- Communal gardens
- Off-street parking
- Period conversion
Tenure: Share of Freehold
We are delighted to offer this beautifully presented two bedroom property set in a grand period conversion and in a highly desirable location near to Central Wimbledon and within a short distance to Wimbledon Village. The apartment is the top floor of this well kept period property. It boasts an excellent open plan living room/kitchen that has been newly rubbished. Two good sized double bedrooms and a very well presented bathroom with bath and separate show. A large well kept communal garden and off street parking really makes this a lovely home. Lots of storage and a secure phone entry system are also great benefits. Please call 0208 879 7888 to view.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62753513.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AKCW6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Purnell , Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.