2 bedroom flat for saleStevenson Drive, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH11
- First floor two bedroom flat
- Ideal BTL property with potential 8% yield
- Two large double bedrooms with ample storage
- Benefits from GCH and partial DG
- Communal drying green
- Close to Edinburgh City Centre
- HR Value: £115,000
Ideal opportunity to purchase a two bedroom flat situated on the preferred first floor in a sought after part of Edinburgh. The property will also appeal to buy to let landlords as it has a potential yield of around 8%.
It comprises, two large double bedrooms, a good sized lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom. Situated in an ideal central location it further benefits include GCH installed within the last six months, partial DG and communal drying green.
Close by links out of the city include the Waverley Train Station, A1, City Bypass and the national motorway network and Edinburgh International Airport, making it ideal for commuting
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.