2 bedroom terraced house for saleLaurence Mews, London, W12
- Contemporary south facing open plan reception room
- Rear double doors leading to a private external terrace
- Modern kitchen with fitted units
- Integrated appliances
- New modern wooden staircase with glass panelling leading to the first floor
- Two bedrooms
- Main bedroom with Juliette Door overlooking the mews.
- Modern bathroom with velux window and modern lighting
- Hall cupboard with boiler and slatted shelving
- Ample loft storage
- A beautiful, newly refurbished 2 bedroom mews house in a quiet cobbled residential cul de sac off the heart of the vibrant, trendy Askew Road in London W12 with its ever trendy restaurants, gastro pubs, artisan bakeries, cafes and a number of independent shops including the famous Ginger Pig!
- This unique property is situated amongst stunning period residences in this exclusive address in a highly sought after area.
- Newly refurbished two bedroom house with a modern contemporary feel.
- Banham locks and security system installed.
- Sash windows and part double glazing.
- Traditional and modern features.
- The house overlooks the centre of the mews.
- Designated private parking
- This property is just off the Askew Road, in a quiet residential cul de sac. Within a 10 minute walk of Stamford Brook and Ravenscourt Tube Stations and a 15 min walk to Shepherds Bush Station with access to all other tube lines and good local bus and road links to the M4/M3 and to the North, M1 and near to Westfield Shopping Centre, full of additional restaurants, bars and designer shops.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS56697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.