4 bedroom flat for saleChesterton Square, London
- Great Investment Property
- Private Balcony
- Great Location
- Large Reception Room
- Communal Garden
Close to both Earls Court and Kensington tube stations the property is perfectly located for those wishing to commute around London. All four double bedrooms are spacious, as is the main bathroom with also benefits from an extra separate WC.
Located a short distance to both Earls Court tube station and Kensington train station, and therefore perfectly located for those wishing to commute around London but also benefit from the fantastic amenities of Earls Court, is this spacious four bedroom property. Upon entering the property you are led into a large hallway and, as a result, the property feels more like a house and very spacious.
The reception room benefits from an abundance of light which streams in through the glass doors which lead out onto a balcony that wraps around half of the property. At one end of the reception room sits the kitchen which is equally as bright. All four double bedrooms are spacious, as is the main bathroom with also benefits from an extra separate WC.
Reception Room 27' 6" x 12' 5" ( 8.38m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.72m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' ( 2.01m x 1.52m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 12' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 12' 9" x 7' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.21m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62754476.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ECT102938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Earls Court. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.