2 bedroom terraced house for salePrincess Street, Winsford
Sold STC £100,000
- Comprehensively renovated mid terrace house with no chain
- Front yard and generous rear garden
- Hall, open-plan lounge & dining room, newly fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms & newly fitted bathroom to first floor
- New gas central heating system. PVCu double glazing
This mid terrace house has been comprehensively renovated including a new gas central heating system, re-wire, and newly fitted kitchen & first floor bathroom. The property is spacious throughout including a through lounge/dining room, two double bedrooms, and a generous rear garden. No chain.
Offered for sale with no chain, this mid terrace house has undergone a comprehensive scheme of renovation & refurbishment including an electrical re-wire, majority re-plastered, new gas central heating system with combination boiler, and newly fitted kitchen & bathroom. The property also benefits from PVCu double glazed windows and doors.The accommodation is spacious throughout and comprises:- entrance hall, through lounge/dining room, and fitted kitchen with integral oven & hob to the ground floor, and two double bedrooms, and bathroom to the first floor. Externally the property is set back behind an enclosed courtyard and there is a ginnel leading alongside the property to an enclosed rear garden which has been landscaped into three sections comprising paved patio, lawn (yet to be laid), and a raised area of bark chippings with timber retaining border.
PVC double glazed front door. Radiator. Staircase to first floor. Smoke detector. Door to lounge.
Lounge/ Dining Room 23' 8" x 11' 1" max narrowing to 9' 6" min ( 7.21m x 3.38m max narrowing to 2.90m min )
PVCu double glazed windows to front and rear. Two radiators. Under-stairs cupboard. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 5' 8" ( 4.78m x 1.73m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer. Integrated electric oven and four-ring electric hob with filter canopy over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. PVCu double glazed windows to side and rear. PVCu double glazed door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch. Smoke detector. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 14' 5" max ( 3.45m x 4.39m max )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.36m x 1.88m )
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, and shower screen over. Tiled walls around wash hand basin and bath. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Fitted unit with cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and adjacent shelving. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear.
The property is set back behind a paved and enclosed front yard. There is a ginnel alongside the property providing access to the rear garden which is generously sized and enclosed by timber panel fencing. The garden comprises three sections including paved patio area, raised area of bark chippings with timber retaining border at the rear, and a central section that will be laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62754482.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.