2 bedroom apartment for salePriestgate, Peterborough
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2nd Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazed
- Central Location
- Secure Parking Space
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE CITY CENTRE and offering £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE. This TWO BEDROOM 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT has SECURE PARKING, ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, FITTED KITCHEN, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a FAMILY BATHROOM. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE. Only a minutes walk for the Cathedral Square, close to the Train Station and the City's many amenities, this well presented 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT offers stylish central Peterborough living. The property has MODERN ELECTRIC HEATING, uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, FITTED KITCHEN, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a BATHROOM. The property enjoys a SECURE PARKING SPACE and is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Viewing is strongly recommended.
Panelled Front Door To:
Laminate flooring, electric heater, security phone, airing cupboard, wiring for wall lights, storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 3" max x 11' 3" ( 4.65m max x 3.43m )
uPVC double glazed window. TV point, wiring for wall lights, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 9" min x 8' 4" ( 3.28m min x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, ceramic tiled splashbacks, fitted electric oven, hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 10" min x 9' 4" ( 3.91m min x 2.84m )
uPVC double glazed window. Electric heater, TV point, storage wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" into recess x 10' max ( 2.84m into recess x 3.05m max )
uPVC double glazed window. Electric heater, telephone point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap over and shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, extractor fan.
There is a secure parking space.
Under the Estate Agents Act of 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an associate of an employee of the Connells Group.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62754503.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.