4 bedroom detached house for salePeacock Way, Bretton, Peterborough
Sold STC £265,000
- Cul-de-sac setting
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Dining room
- Utility room
- Driveway & garage
- Front & rear gardens
A well-presented family home situated in the popular and sought after area of Peacock Way in South Bretton. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout, briefly comprising downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, utility room, dining room, sitting room, four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
A well-presented family home situated in the popular and sought after area of Peacock Way in South Bretton. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout, briefly comprising downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, utility room, dining room, sitting room, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and benefits from a hardstanding driveway, single garage and front and rear gardens all enclosed by fencing and hedging.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with stairs to first floor, access to a downstairs cloakroom and door to large storage cupboard. Off the entrance hall is access to the open plan reception rooms with a good sized living room at the front, with fireplace and picture window overlooking the front garden. Open plan to a spacious dining area with sliding patio doors giving access to the garden and a door giving access to the kitchen. The kitchen is at the rear of the property and is fitted with a range of base and wall units, tiled flooring and has windows overlooking the rear garden and a door giving access to the utility room.
The utility room is of a good size with plumbing for washing machine and door giving access to the integral single garage.
The first floor landing houses a good sized airing cupboard and gives access to two bedrooms at the front of the property overlooking the garden. Two further bedrooms are located at the rear of the property.
Rooms & Measurements
Entrance hall - 14'7" x 7'10"
Downstairs cloakroom - 6'10" x 4'1
Kitchen - 13'10" x 11'1"
Utility room- 11'6" x 7'7"
Sitting room - 17'5" x 12'2" (maximum measurements)
Dining room - 11'6" x 11'5"
Bedroom one, with built in wardrobes - 12'1" x 11'5"
Bedroom two, with storage cupboard - 10'6 x 9'7
Bedroom three - 9'10" x 7'11"
Bedroom four - 11'1" x 8'1" (maximum measurements)
Family bathroom - 8' x 6'9"
Floorplans and energy rating to follow.
The property is set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with a hardstanding driveway providing off-road parking and leading to the integral single garage. The front gardens are mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and borders, all enclosed by fencing and hedging. The bordered rear gardens are of a good size, with a patio area, seating areas and a further side garden with timber shed all enclosed by fencing and hedging.
South Bretton is a popular and sought after area within close proximity to major road links including the A1, A605 and A47, plus Peterborough's City Centre which has the main line train station, providing fast and frequent links into London Kings Cross, with a journey time of approximately 50 minutes. South Bretton itself is served well with a local convenience store, post office and public house, with further amenities and facilities including supermarkets, franchise businesses, library, doctor's surgery, plus much more, all located around half a mile away at Bretton Centre. Peacock Way is close to Ferry Meadows Country Park which offers an expanse of open space and a good choice of walking and cycling routes, water sports, leisure facilities and children's play parks.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62755475.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.