5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairholme Way, SWINDON
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Semi - Detached Home
- Adjacent to open park land
- 6 Bedroom (Master with En-suite)
- 15ft Lounge + 11ft family room
- Modern fitted family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage & Driveway
- Viewing is a must!
In the very popular area of Upper Stratton and situated at the end of a cul-de-sac adjacent to open park land is this well presented and extended semi detached family home. This property is close to local shops and amenities, main bus routes and junction 15 of the M4 via the A419.
In the very popular area of Upper Stratton and situated at the end of a cul-de-sac adjacent to open park land is this well presented and extended semi detached family home. This property is close to local shops and amenities, main bus routes and junction 15 of the M4 via the A419. The ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hall, 15ft lounge, 17ft dining room, cloakroom w/c, 11ft family room and an 11ft fitted kitchen whilst the first floor boasts a 13ft master bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom with further stairs leading to a 2nd floor landing with access to bedrooms 5 & 6. Further benefits include double glazed windows, gas central heating, front and rear gardens and a garage with driveway parking to the front. An early inspection of this property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
A double glazed door gives access to the properties entrance hall, side aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, stairs to the fist floor landing, door to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.70m x 4.09m )
Front aspect double glazed window, smooth and coved ceiling, arch to the dining room, feature stone fireplace , television point. telephone point, understairs storage cupboard.
Dining Room 17' 5" max narrowing to 11' 2" x 9' 9" ( 5.31m max narrowing to 3.40m x 2.97m )
(irregular shape) access to the family room, access to the kitchen, door to the cloakroom w/c, wood flooring, double cupboard housing the properties gas boiler.
Low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring.
Family Room 11' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.18m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and double glazed french doors to the rear garden, wall mounted radiator, television point.
Kitchen 11' x 6' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.93m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, range of eye and base level units with fitted work tops, part tiled walls, one and a half bowl sink drainer unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for range style cooker, cooker hood, space for fridge/ freezer, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Side aspect double glazed window, doors to all first floor accommodation, staircase to 2nd floor landing.
Master Bedroom 13' 5" x 8' 5" to wardrobes ( 4.09m x 2.57m to wardrobes )
Rear aspect double glazed window, door to the en-suite shower room, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors (one mirrored), Built in airing cupboard, wall mounted radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
En-Suite Shower Room
double glazed window, corner shower cubicle with tiled surround and wall mounted shower system, low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, vinyl flooring, wall mounted radiator/ towel rail.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.72m )
double glazed window, wood effect laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 11" x 7' 4" ( 4.24m x 2.24m )
Front aspect double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 6 / Study 7' 10" x 7' 5" extending to 9' 2" max ( 2.39m x 2.26m extending to 2.79m max )
front aspect double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Rear aspect double glazed window, vinyl flooring, panel enclosed bath with tiled surround, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, wall mounted radiator/ towel rail, extractor fan unit, corner shower cubicle with tiled surround and wall mounted shower system.
2nd Floor Landing
Rear aspect double glazed velux window, doors to bedrooms four and five.
Bedroom 4 13' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.04m x 3.38m )
Double glazed Velux sky light, eaves storage cupboards to both sides, laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 5 8' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.24m )
Double glazed Velux window, laminate flooring.
To The Front
Block paved with with access to the front door and integral garage.
To The Rear
Block paved and enclosed with side access gate.
Integral single garage with power and light and up and over door. driveway parking to the front for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62756003.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.