3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePendrea Park, Camborne, Cornwall
Sold STC £189,950
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN/DINER 18'3" X 9'10"
- GOOD SIZE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD DRIVEWAY PARKING
- MAINS GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND OR CONVERT SUBJECT TO THE CORRECT PLANNING CONSTRAINTS
NEW INSTRUCTION!! IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH GARAGE, PARKING AND GARDENS
Millerson Camborne are delighted to be acting as sole agents for the immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the quiet and well regarded Cul-de-Sac of Pendrea Park. This stunning property offers good sized living accommodation comprising entrance hall, living room, kitchen/diner with clearly delineated areas whilst to the first floor you will find a large landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. This wonderful home offers an impeccable modern finish with engineered oak wood flooring, solid oak doors throughout and a beautiful fitted kitchen.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Camborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.