2 bedroom flat for saleOlympia Way, Whitstable, CT5
- Luxury First Floor Apartment
- 2 Good Size Bedroom
- Unique Development
- Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- No Onward Chain
- Modern Bathroom
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking To Front
- Ideally Located For Amenities
LIFE DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU MOVE INTO this spacious 2 bedroom apartment located in this unique modern development and being ideally located for Whitstable town centre. The mainline station is easy assessable via the Crab and Winkle line which is situated at the end of Olympia Way. Good road links serving London and the Kent coast are close by. The apartment is finished to a very high specification and has double glazing and central heating and no onward chain. The light and airy spacious living accommodation comprises of communal entrance hall that leads to only five apartments which creates a unique position, own entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining and modern kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a en-suite to the master bedroom and a modern bathroom. Outside there are communal gardens and allocated parking to the front. Call us to arrange your viewing. No Onward Chain
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62757143.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3408494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Smith Estate Agents, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.