3 bedroom terraced house for saleOliver Road, Erdington, Birmingham
- Three Bedrooms
- Traditional Terrace House
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- No Chain
***THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME*** Living room, Dining room, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and Gardens and set in a popular location with NO Chain
A traditional style three bedroom house
The property has accommodation comprising of living room , dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms.
This is an ideal family home and also offers a generous rear garden and a sought after location with bus routes and shops in the local vicinity.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Walled fore garden with pathway leading to the front door.
Lounge 13' 2" plus door recess x 11' 8" into recess ( 4.01m plus door recess x 3.56m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, spot lighting, staircase rising to the first floor, fireplace with wooden surround, under stairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' 9" into recess x 11' 3" plus bay ( 3.58m into recess x 3.43m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fireplace with wooden surround and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 6' 6" x 13' 3" plus recess ( 1.98m x 4.04m plus recess )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a double bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, gas cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating radiator, two double glazed windows to rear elevation and a door to:
Storage cupboard and a double glazed door to the rear garden.
Full height tiling, W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.48m x 3.61m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 7" into recess ( 3.73m x 2.62m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, over stair storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 12' 5" plus window recess ( 2.03m x 3.78m plus window recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Patio area with lawn beyond and fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62757434.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.