3 bedroom apartment for saleSandy Court, Woburn Sands, Buckinghamshire
- Three/four bedroom duplex apartment
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 32ft sitting/dining room with kitchen
- Carport and bicycle store
- Private gated development
A unique and rather stunning duplex apartment that was developed by Messrs McCann Homes as part of a private gated development. The site comprises a number of large family homes and some exceptional apartments converted from the original Victorian house. The top floor apartment is 1523 square feet and comprises entrance hall, open plan sitting/dining room incorporating a beautifully fitted kitchen set within a 32ft long room, bedroom and adjacent shower room and a further master bedroom suite with ensuite bathroom. To the upper floor is a small bedroom/study with an adjacent loft room of excellent proportions that would make a splendid third bedroom or large study. Benefits to the apartment include double glazing and gas radiator heating. Each apartment has a carport space and an outdoor space. There is an additional outdoor space for visitors. The property is a short walk to local shops and amenities including Woburn Sands train station. (A/1523/-)
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATIN
Bedroom 1 - 15'0 x 10'10 -
Bedroom 2 - 15'1 x 9'5 -
Bedroom 3 - 19'4 x 18'11 -
Reception 1 - 32'11 x 15'1 (incl. kitchen) -
Reception 2 - 8'5 x 7'10 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62757857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26593886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Riordan Bond, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.