3 bedroom terraced house for saleResolution Road, The Rydons
Withdrawn from Market
- Immaculate Extended Mid Terraced House
- Large Living Room
- Conservatory Extension
- Modern Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms - Master En Suite
- Family Bathroom/WC
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Attractive Rear Garden
- Highly Desirable Location
- Call Pennys Southernhay To View 01392 219300
DESCRIPTION An opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and extended family home, constructed approximately 5 years ago and situated on the popular Rydons development.
The accommodation includes an entrance hallway with ground floor cloakroom/WC and well fitted kitchen. The living room is a lovely size and the conservatory extension makes a fantastic dining room.
The first floor offers three spacious bedrooms and the master has an en suite. There is also a family bathroom/WC and the house benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside the rear garden has been landscaped and decked to make a very pleasant, low maintenance area and a rear gate leads to the allocated parking.
The Rydons is very well situated for all of the City's major amenities and the frequent city bus service runs nearby and the recently opened Newcourt railway station goes into central station or Topsham and onto Exmouth.
Call Pennys Estate Agents on 01392 219300
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100283007438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pennys, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.