3 bedroom detached house for saleErmin Street, SWINDON
Offers in Excess of £280,000
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 20 FT L-SHAPED LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM
- 16FT CONSERVATORY
- 11FT KITCHEN
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- EXTENSIVE REAR GARDEN
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
An impressive detached family home that is situated in the popular residential area of Lower Stratton with access to local shops and amenities and junction 15 of the M4 via the A419. Benefits include double glazed windows, gas central heating, an extensive rear garden and detached double garage.
An impressive detached family home that is situated in the popular residential area of Lower Stratton with access to local shops and amenities and junction 15 of the M4 via the A419. The ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hall, L - Shaped 20ft lounge/ dining room, 16ft conservatory and an 11ft kitchen whilst the first floor boasts the properties three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Further benefits include double glazed windows, gas central heating, an extensive rear garden and detached double garage. An early inspection of this property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
A double glazed door with storm canopy gives access to the properties entrance hall, door to the lounge, door to the kitchen, stairs to the first floor landing, wall mounted and recessed trip switch fuse box.
Lounge/ Dining Room 20' 10" x 10' 10" extending to 16' 8" max ( 6.35m x 3.30m extending to 5.08m max )
Front and side aspect double glazed windows, internal double glazed French doors to the conservatory, coved and textured ceiling, built in double cupboard, telephone point, Sky point (subject to subscription), dado rail, under stairs storage cupboard, two wall mounted radiators.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' ( 3.63m x 3.05m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed windows, range of eye and base level units with fitted work tops, double glazed door to the rear garden, inset single sink drainer unit, part tiled walls, built in electric oven, inset electric hob, cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, built in fridge/ freezer, wall mounted gas boiler, wall mounted radiator, tile effect laminate flooring.
Conservatory 16' 11" x 8' 11" ( 5.16m x 2.72m )
Of brick base construction with rear and side aspect double glazed windows, double glazed doors to the rear garden, pitched poly plastic roof, wall mounted light, wall mounted radiator, television point, wood effect laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to all first floor accommodation, access to the loft via hatch, built in storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Front aspect double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, built in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' 1" max ( 3.66m x 3.07m max )
Front aspect double glazed window, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.49m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, wall mounted radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, panel enclosed bath with glass shower screen and wall mounted shower system, part tiled walls, tile effect laminate flooring, corner shelving unit, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin.
To The Rear
Generous rear garden mainly laid to stone shingle with area of lawn to the back right hand corner, paved patio area directly to the rear of the property. Stone shingled side access allowing access and parking for numerous vehicles.
double detached garage situated to the rear of the garden with individual up and over doors, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.