3 bedroom terraced house for saleKing Edwards Drive, Harrogate
Sold STC £180,000
- Three bedroom mid-terraced house
- Requiring a scheme of improvement
- Two receptions
- Rear Courtyard
- Viewing recommended
- EPC Awaited
This character property, with huge investment potential, sits in a very desirable location on King Edwards Drive, in the popular Bilton area of Harrogate. The property comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, shower room, three bedrooms, front and rear gardens.
This character property, with huge investment potential, sits in a very desirable location on King Edwards Drive, in the popular Bilton area of Harrogate. Although the property requires a scheme of moderisation it offers spacious living accommodation throughout. The property comprises entrance hall, living room, separate dining room, kitchen, ground floor shower room, three bedrooms, rear yard, town garden to the front and double glazing throughout.
King Edwards Drive.
With a double glazed door to the front aspect, opening to reveal a long sweeping hallway with laminate floor and wall lights.
Lounge 14' 7" into bay x 10' 11" max ( 4.45m into bay x 3.33m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, wall mounted gas fire, beautiful character cornice ceiling, sliding glass door to:
Dining Room 11' 2" max x 11' 4" into chimney legs ( 3.40m max x 3.45m into chimney legs )
Wonderfully sized second reception room with a double glazed window to rear aspect, large understairs cupboard and gas fire with tile hearth.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.67m )
Single glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and complimentary worktop surfaces, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, fully tiled walls, space for gas oven and hob and space for fridge freezer.
Unique ground floor shower room with single glazed window to side aspect, shower cubicle stretching the width of the bathroom, fully tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Providing yet more character to this unique property is the split level landing with wall lighting and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 14' 3" to wardrobes ( 3.15m x 4.34m to wardrobes )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, fitted mirror glass fronted wardrobes on each side, fitted shelving and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 8' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 8' into chimney legs ( 3.43m x 2.44m into chimney legs )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Small town garden with block paved area to the front, mature hedges providing privacy and small retaining wall.
Courtyard garden with rear gated access, retaining fence and storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62758214.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG103893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.