3 bedroom terraced house for saleBiggleswade, Bedfordshire
- Brand new three bedroom townhouse
- Oversized single garage and driveway
- South West facing garden
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Hotpoint appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Fully integrated Hotpoint appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
Satchells are favoured with instruction to sell this brand new, three bedroom mid terrace home laid out over three floors, with an oversized single garage and South West facing garden. Ideally positioned on the St Andrews development, just off Potton Road, within an easy reach to local amenities, the town centre, mainline train station and A1. Built and designed to a high quality with modern living in mind. 'The Chastleton' is also available to purchase for as little as £280,000 with Help to Buy. Help to Buy price represents 80% of a purchase price and is subject to terms and conditions.
Property ref: 121_305_4283586
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62758304.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4283586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Satchells Estate Agents, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.