2 bedroom flat for saleFieldhouse Road, Balham, London, SW12
- Elegant Victorian maisonette
- Accommodation extending to well over 1,100 sq. ft.
- Private entrance
- Charming reception room with bespoke bookshelves
- Well-appointed kitchen breakfast room
- Ample storage
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- Further double bedroom and study
- Family bathroom
- Delightful private garden
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton take enormous pleasure introducing to the market a stunning and much sought after Victorian maisonette within the popular Hyde Farm conservation area adjacent to Tooting Bec Common. The property boasts well balanced accommodation extending to over 1,200 square feet tastefully moulding period features and contemporary fittings. The property is accessed via its private entrance which opens to stairs leading to the first floor landing. To the rear of the property there is a bright and spacious kitchen breakfast room providing ample entertaining space and modern fitted units with wooden worktops. A door from the kitchen breakfast room opens onto a short flight of steps leading directly into the private rear garden which has been landscaped beautifully in recent years. Towards the front of the property are a primary bathroom, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a generous reception with bay window. A staircase from the first floor leads into the extensive loft conversion where there is a well-proportioned study, utilised by the current owners as a nursery and a Master bedroom boasting both useful storage space into the eaves and a modern en suite shower room. This expansive maisonette is located on Fieldhouse Road which is one of the most popular residential roads of the Hyde Farm leading between Emmanuel Road and Burnbury Road. The property is located within a very convenient ten minute walk of Balham underground and overground rail stations and the abundance of bars, cafes restaurants and shops within this proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62759222.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA160253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.