4 bedroom house for saleWoodstock,Oxfordshire,OX20
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Annex (With kitchenette and living area)
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Dining Room
- Reception Room with Open Fireplace
- Family Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Front Driveway with Parking for Two Vehicles
- Woodstock location
A four bedroom link detached house in Old Woodstock offering extensive, open plan living space and a separate annex with kitchenette.
Located in Old Woodstock a highly adaptable family home with the benefit of a separate annex and extending to 1752sqft.
The ground floor is comprised of an entrancehall leading in one direction to the annex/bedroom four. There is a practical and modern kitchenette and plenty of space for living/dining
and the shower room is adjacent. There is opportunity either to rent the fourth bedroom out as a studio, use it for a "granny annex" or
for older children. Alternatively it could be incorporated back into the rest of the house.
To the other side of the house is the modern, fully fitted kitchen and a dining room. At the rear there is a large open plan
reception room which runs the width of the house and benefits from an open fire place and patio doors on to the garden.
To the front of the house there is driveway parking for two cars and the back offers an enclosed garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2177422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Woodstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.