3 bedroom terraced house for saleManor Road, Hull
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Sought After Location
- Great Sized Property Which Has Been Extended
- Lovely Decor & Modern Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Drive Way to Front of Property
A lovely three bedroom mid-terrace property beautifully decorated throughout, ideal for the first time buyer or young family - viewings are highly recommended!
A lovely three bedroom mid-terrace property briefly comprising of a welcoming entrance hall, a fantastic sized lounge which has the option to open up with the dining room. A modern kitchen is to the rear along with the lovely conservatory and ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a single and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a lovely garden with decking and lawned areas. To the front of the property is the added benefit of the drive way. Overall this property offers a great size and has been well maintained, offering a lovely family home - viewings are a must!
Manor Road is located off the ever popular Willerby Road, within walking distance to local shops, amenities and within great school catchment areas.
With double glazed residential door to the front.
With low level wc.
Lounge 9' 7" x 11' 3" ( 2.92m x 3.43m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, television point and telephone point.
Dining Room 15' x 9' 7" ( 4.57m x 2.92m )
With double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 6' 5" ( 3.81m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, exit door to rear garden and double glazed window to the side.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 9' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.02m )
With double glazed windows to the rear and side, lights, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
With stairs from the ground floor.
Bedroom 1 9' 5" x 13' 1" ( 2.87m x 3.99m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, storage cupboard and wood grain effect flooring.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 5' 4" ( 2.29m x 1.63m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, towel radiator and fully tiled.
With drive way to the front of the property providing off street parking.
Garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn with path way.
With power and light.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62759540.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.