2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeards Terrace, Coggeshall, Colchester
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Off-Road Parking
A charming TWO BEDROOM terraced house, comprising SPACIOUS lounge, KITCHEN/DINER, conservatory, FIRST FLOOR bathroom and OFF-ROAD PARKING. There is a rear garden, side access gate and is located within reasonable distance to Schools and Amenities.
Coggeshall is a small picturesque market town situated 10 miles from Colchester. Known for its hundreds of listed buildings and former extensive antiques trade, some local businesses have been established for hundreds of years.
Two National Trust buildings, Grange Barn and Paycocke House are located in Coggeshall, as well as a good selection of local shops, public houses, restaurants and a tea-room. The weekly market has run on Market Hill since 1256, as well as a monthly Coggeshall Farmers market.
Coggeshall won the Essex best kept village award in its category several times and was named in the Eastern England and Home Counties village of the year in 2003. Coggeshall benefits from both primary and secondary education with Honywood Community Science School locally known as a higher achieving leading specialist school and being in the top ten percent of secondary schools in the country.
Kelvedon mainline railway station is 3 miles away served by Coggeshall community bus, providing weekday commuter morning and evening service. Kelvedon to Liverpool Street is approximately a 50 minute train journey.
Wooden and glazed entrance door to side, double-glazed obscure window to front and door to:-
Lounge 20' 4" x 11' 9" max ( 6.20m x 3.58m max )
Double-glazed window to front, wooden fireplace with inset log burner and brick base. Six wall lights, radiator, latch door leading to staircase and wooden and glazed door into :-
Kitchen / Diner 15' 5" x 9' 2" ( 4.70m x 2.79m )
Double-glazed window to side. Range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, two glazed eye-level cupboards, built-in oven, hob and spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Built-in tall cupboard, radiator, part-tiled walls, fully-tiled flooring and double-glazed french doors into :-
Conservatory 9' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.01m )
UPVC construction , shaded and sloped rood, fully tiled flooring and double-glazed french doors to rear.
With doors to :-
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 8' 6" max ( 3.48m x 2.59m max )
Double-glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" max x 6' 7" extending to 7' 9" max ( 4.70m max x 2.01m extending to 2.36m max )
Double-glazed window to front, radiator, spiral staircase leading to :-
Loft Room 13' 8" x 8' ( 4.17m x 2.44m )
Two sky light windows to front, built-in eaves cupboard.( 5 ft 7 ceiling height.)
Double-glazed obscure window to rear, low-level wc, panel-enclosed bath with mixer tap, shower screen and mains shower over. Electric wall mounted heated towel rail, built-in storage, wall-mounted boiler and part-tiled walls.
Open plan and laid to paving, off-road parking space and a side access leading to :-
Fully-enclosed by fencing and initially laid to paving with a seating area, then leading to a possible vegetable plot. The garden then steps up to a lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62759555.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.