3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhinmoor Way, Leeds
Sold STC £159,995
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Sought After Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Calling all First time buyers, families and up sizers, this property is sure to impress. Comprising: Entrance hall, WC, lounge, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Front and rear gardens with garage.
Calling all First time buyers, families and up sizers, this property is sure to impress. An early viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Comprising: Entrance hall, WC, lounge, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Front and rear gardens with garage.
Access to kitchen, living room, stairs and downstairs WC
Living Room 13' 6" x 18' 4" ( 4.11m x 5.59m )
Large living room with bay window, under stairs cupboard, space for a dining table. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with space for a washing machine and fridge, oven and hob, storage cupboard, window to rear.
Good sized understairs cupboard
First Floor Landing 6' 4" x 13' 3" ( 1.93m x 4.04m )
Access to the family bedroom, two double bedrooms and stairs to the master suite.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.11m x 2.84m )
Large double bedroom with views of the rear garden.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
Family Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.06m x 1.98m )
Large bathroom with wc, wash hand basin, bath.
Second Floor Stairway
Access to master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 23' 7" x 10' 1" ( 7.19m x 3.07m )
Large bedroom with storage cupboard and en-suite.
En-suite with wash hand basin, shower cubicle and wc.
Good size rear garden with decking.
Large Garage with access to rear garden, electric power and separate water mains pipe.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62759561.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT105089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.