2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBurnham Road, Chelmsford
- Two Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Garden
- Garage and Parking
Set in a fantastic location within Springfield is this delightful two bedroom detached bungalow that offers low a maintenance rear garden and garage with parking. Further benefits include a large lounge and a conservatory and we do suggest an early viewing to avoid missing out.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed window to front with door to entrance hall.
Loft hatch and storage cupboards with doors to living room, kitchen, bedroom one and bedroom two.
Living Room 22' 3" x 10' 11" ( 6.78m x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front view with feature fireplace, two radiators and double glazed doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.39m )
Kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with tiled splashbacks. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing and space for dishwasher and washing machine with space for fridge. Double glazed window to rear with door leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 17' 8" x 13' 6" ( 5.38m x 4.11m )
Brick built with double glazed dual aspect windows overlooking rear garden, space and plumbing for fridge freezer, covered radiator with double glazed side access door and double glazed french doors to garden.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front view with fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear view and radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to side view with tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and radiator.
Brick paved driveway with remainder laid to lawn with access gates leading to garage.
Tiled patio seating area with remainder laid to lawn with mature flowers and trees to border and enclosed by wood panel fencing with shed to remain.
Power and lighting with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62759570.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.