3 bedroom link detached house for saleHykeham Road, Lincoln
Sold STC £260,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Link Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious, Light & Airy Accommodation Throughout
- Off-Road Parking & Double Garage
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this beautifully presented and well appointed three bedroom link-detached property benefiting from spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout, off-road parking and a double garage.
Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this beautifully presented and well appointed three bedroom link-detached property benefiting from spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout, off-road parking, double garage and a beautifully maintained rear garden. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Room, Garden Room, Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom, Three Bedrooms and a Shower Room. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With uPVC double glazed front entrance door, laminate flooring and further door leading into:-
Having a wall mounted panel radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge / Dining Room 23' 7" x 14' 8" ( 7.19m x 4.47m )
A spacious, light and airy living space having three uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, wall lights, laminate flooring, TV and power points, two wall mounted panel radiators, door into the Kitchen and further uPVC double glazed French doors leading into:-
Garden Room 19' x 14' 2" ( 5.79m x 4.32m )
A further light and airy reception room with dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear, two Velux windows, uPVC double glazed French doors from the Lounge/Dining Room, power point and ceiling spotlights. This room has been damp proofed and could be utilised as an additional reception room if heating and fully electrics were to be installed.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 10' 6" ( 5.16m x 3.20m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and induction hob and space and plumbing for various appliances; complete with a built-in storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, two Velux windows, wall mounted panel radiator and a uPVC double glazed door to the side aspect leading out to the rear garden.
Utility 12' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.20m )
With space and plumbing for various appliances including a washing machine, wall mounted panel radiator and a uPVC double glazed door to the rear aspect.
With low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and an obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Master Bedroom 20' 4" x 14' 8" ( 6.20m x 4.47m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and power points and uPVC double glazed French doors leading out onto the balcony.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 13' ( 4.39m x 3.96m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points, wall lights and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.29m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and power points.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a double shower cubicle; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator, extractor fan and a Velux window.
The front of the property is approached via an extensive gravelled drive leading to the front entrance door and double integral garage. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with gravelled borders, mature shrubs and a further gravelled, patio and lawned areas to the side; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by brick walls.
With electric up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62759576.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.