1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMulberry Court, Taverham, Norwich
- One bedroom townhouse
- Very well presented
- Allocated off road parking
- Open plan gardens to front and side
- Great location close to amenities
BRILLIANT HOME! An extremely well presented, one bedroom corner townhouse located in one of Norwich's most favoured suburban locations.
This impressive one bedroom freehold home boasts open plan gardens, allocated off road parking, spacious lounge / dining room and superb good sized master bedroom with family bathroom. The property would make an ideal first time home, buy to let or down size and is located in good proximity to local facilities. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.37m x 2.67m )
Double aspect room with double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed box bay window to the side aspect, wall mounted gas heater and understairs storage cupboard currently housing freezer.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.39m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset stainless steel sink unit, rolltop worksurfaces, gas fired boiler and double glazed window to the side aspect. The cooker, washing machine and freezer are included in the sale.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 9' 7" narrowing to 7' 11" ( 4.34m x 2.92m narrowing to 2.41m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, electric heater, access to loft space and siring cupboard housing hot water tank.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with attached shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with heater, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side aspect.
The property has covered porch with light and cupboard housing meters. There are open plan gardens to the front and side, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees including oak. The property also has an allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.