3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSun Park Close, North Bested, Bognor Regis
- Link-Detached House
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Extended Living/Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Ground Floor WC
- Off Road Parking
- CHAIN FREE
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!! This extended, link-detached house with garage & driveway has a living/dining room, kit/breakfast room & WC on the ground floor & 3 beds & a bath on the first floor. This property is currently let. The tenants are paying approximately £900.00pcm.
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!! This extended, link-detached house with garage & driveway has a living/dining room, kit/breakfast room & WC on the ground floor & 3 beds & a bath on the first floor. This property is currently let. The tenants are paying approximately £900.00pcm. If a potential buyer was looking for investment purposes, they would love to stay. Other features include double glazing & gas central heating.
Frosted double glazed door to front & storage cupboard.
Entrance Hall 12' 2" x 5' 10" ( 3.71m x 1.78m )
Stairs to first floor landing with cupboard below. Radiator, wall mounted heating control & doors to living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room & WC.
Ground Floor Wc
Frosted double glazed window to rear, WC, wash hand basin & radiator.
Lounge/dining Room 28' 11" x 10' 4" ( 8.81m x 3.15m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear and double glazed French doors into the rear garden. Radiator, TV point & telephone point.
Kit/breakfast Room 15' 3" x 8' 3" ( 4.65m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of base and wall mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces. Sink and drainer unit, space for cooker with hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine or dish washer, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed window to front and double glazed window and door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and built-in wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail and access to loft space.
Bedroom 3 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator and built-in wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail.
Frosted double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiling and laminate flooring.
The front garden is enclosed by dwarf brick walling & timber panel fencing. It is laid mostly to lawn with a paved pathway to the front door, outside light & has off road parking.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing & brick wall. It is laid mostly to lawn with well established plant & shrub borders, has a door into the garage, a secure gate to the front garden and an outside light.
Garage with door from garden and metal up and over door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62759588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.