2 bedroom terraced house for saleWatson Road, Westcott, Dorking
Sold STC £350,000
- Two Bedroom Cottage
- Heart Of Westcott
- Close To Local Schools And Amenities
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Separate Outhouse
- Private Rear Garden With Decking
- Off Street Parking
An opportunity to purchase, a rare to the market, two bedroom cottage located down a highly sought after cul-de-sac in the heart of Westcott within walking distance to local amenities and within the catchment for Surrey Hills church of england primary school.
An opportunity to purchase, a rare to the market, two bedroom cottage located down a highly sought after cul-de-sac in the heart of Westcott within walking distance to local amenities and within the catchment for Surrey Hills church of England primary school.
This ideal first time buy family residence has been well decorated throughout and has a homely lounge area with access to a fully fitted kitchen/diner with rear access leading out on to a feature decked area and good size private rear garden. There is an additional out house with electric that is currently utilised as a home gym and office space. Further benefits include two double bedrooms to the first floor with the excellent sized family bathroom.
Property Comprises Of :-
Reception Room 11' 8" x 13' 8" ( 3.56m x 4.17m )
Kitchen 7' 1" x 14' 9" ( 2.16m x 4.50m )
Staircase Leading To :-
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.29m x 2.87m )
Additional Features :-
Store 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62759594.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRK100086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Dorking . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.