3 bedroom terraced house for saleSea Spray Avenue, Shoreham-By-Sea
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- MID-TERRACE HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER BEACH LOCATION
- GUIDE PRICE £350,000 TO £365,000
- NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £350,000 TO £365,000 Three bedroom modern house on the highly sought after Shoreham beach with NO CHAIN. The property benefits from off street parking and a short walk to the seafront.
GUIDE PRICE £350,000 TO £365,000 Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom house on the highly sought after Shoreham beach, the property a stones throw to the Adur River and a short walk to the seafront and the footbridge leading to Shoreham high street where there is a variety for shops, cafes, restaurants, amenities and public transport links.
This lovely modern property comprises of entrance hall leading to the main rooms including a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge with space for a dining area and patio doors leading to the conservatory, perfect for additional seating and entertaining,
The first floor of the property comprises of three bedrooms including master bedroom with built in wardrobes and family bathroom.
The rear of the property benefits from a private and enclosed decked garden with gate access to the garage.
Viewing inside this lovely modern family home is highly recommended.
Cloakroom 6' 5" max x 3' 8" max ( 1.96m max x 1.12m max )
Lounge / Diner 15' 6" max x 14' 6" max ( 4.72m max x 4.42m max )
Kitchen 10' 6" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.20m max x 2.62m max )
Conservatory 12' 8" max x 5' max ( 3.86m max x 1.52m max )
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.84m max x 2.67m max )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.23m max x 2.59m max )
Bedroom Three 9' 1" max x 6' 7" max ( 2.77m max x 2.01m max )
Bathroom 7' 1" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.16m max x 1.96m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62760809.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.