1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWestern Place, Worthing
Sold STC £175,000
- Large One Bedroom Apartment
- Ground Floor
- Private Rear Garden
- Walking Distance To The Town Centre and Seafront
- Good Sized Modern Kitchen
Beautifully presented one bedroom, GROUND FLOOR apartment close to Worthing Town Centre with a PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, large modern kitchen, modern bathroom and good sized bedroom.
Whether you are looking for a first home, a fantastic buy-to-let investment or a fabulous weekend retreat, you will not want to miss this stunning ground floor apartment.
Unique for Worthing town centre, this gorgeous apartment offers not only spacious accommodation but also a private, westerly facing garden allowing extra space to entertain family & friends.
As you step inside this beautiful period apartment it is clear to see that the current owners have lovingly looked after the apartment and ensured it has been maintained to an incredibly high standard. The property throughout has been tastefully decorated and modernised and offers phenomenal space that you wouldn't normally expect from a one bedroom apartment. Being so close to the seafront and town centre, you really are spoilt with the locality of this property.
To truly appreciate the spaciousness of this apartment book your viewing at the OPEN HOUSE on the 5th November. 01903 209055.
Understairs Cupboards, Radiator, Useful Study
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' 6" ( 4.01m x 3.20m )
Single Glazed Window, Patio doors to garden, Open Fireplace, TV Point, Phone Point
Kitchen 11' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.48m )
Is fitted with a range of Wall and Base units, Sink/ Drainer, Pantry, Work Surfaces, Electric Oven and Gas Hob, Space for Fridge/Freezer, Plumbing for Dishwasher, Radiator, Tiling, Single Glazed Window
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 12' 3" ( 5.08m x 3.73m )
Single Glazed Bay Window, Radiator, TV Point, Open Fireplace
Bath with Mixer Tap, Shower, WC, Wash Hand Basin, Radiator
Private, Patio & Pebbled, Wall Enclosed
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62761493.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO107113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.