2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePennystone Close, Saughall Massie, Wirral
Sold STC £143,000
- Modern Semi-Detached Bungalow On Corner Plot
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Desirable Location
- Detached Garage & Parking For Several Cars
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- No Onward Chain
- Mature Gardens
Occupying a good sized corner plot is this newly refurbished, two bedroom modern semi-detached bungalow in the very popular, highly sort after area of Greasby. In brief the property comprises: Lounge, new kitchen and shower room, two bedrooms gardens and parking for several cars. No onward chain!
Jones and Chapman are pleased to present this fantastic newly refurbished, two bedroom modern semi-detached bungalow with gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. Situated in the very popular, highly sort after area of Greasby occupying a good sized corner plot with a private mature garden affording a natural sun trap and not being over-looked. In addition is a newly built detached garage and driveway allowing parking for several cars.
In brief the property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge with modern feature fire, newly refurbished kitchen with integral oven and hob. A large conservatory of brick and hardwood construction. Two bedrooms and a newly refurbished shower room. A viewing of this delightful property is highly recommended to appreciative this little gem of a bungalow. No Chain
Accessed from the front and doors giving access to the following rooms.
Lounge 10' 5" x 16' ( 3.18m x 4.88m )
With UPVC double glazed window to the front, new electric feature fire, television connection point, telephone connection point and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' ( 3.07m x 1.83m )
Newly refurbished fitted kitchen comprising: Wall and complementary base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integral electric oven, integral electric hob with cooker hood above, washing machine, and space for fridge freezer. A modern combination boiler. Fully tiled with black gloss wall tiles and UPVC double glazed window to the front and side.
Conservatory 15' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.62m x 2.64m )
A large conservatory of brick and hardwood construction. Double glazed windows and comprising: Marble effect tiled floor, UPVC French door opening to bedroom two, double glazed single door to the side and double glazed patio door leading to the rear garden,
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' max ( 3.99m x 2.74m max )
With UPVC double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 10' 2" maximum ( 2.62m x 3.10m maximum )
With radiator and UPVC French door opening to conservatory.
Newly refurbished shower room in white and comprising: Shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap set within a vanity unit and low level WC. Tiled walls to dado height and tiled floor, medicine cabinet, towel radiator and UPVC frosted window.
There are gardens to the front and rear with a detached garage to the side.
Front garden laid mainly to lawn with mature hedging and drive leading to detached garage.
To The Side
Newly built detached garage with up and over door, allowing parking for several cars.
To The Rear
Rear garden laid to lawn with timber fencing to boundaries.
Garage 17' 6" x 8' 6" ( 5.33m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62762411.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE102688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.