3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMolesworth, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £370,000
- Well Planned Ground Floor Accommodation
- Ground Floor Shower Room/Cloakroom
- Fitted Kitchen & Refitted Luxury Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating via Radiators
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
This tastefully extended 1970's built three bedroom semi detached boasts open plan ground floor accommodation on a corner plot position to the north of the town centre. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
We are delighted to offer for sale this tastefully extended three bedroom 1970's semi detached property which boasts spacious ground floor living accommodation and offers many features to include gas central heating via radiators, downstairs shower room/cloakroom, low maintenance rear garden and garage. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of local shops, schools for all age groups and good transport links. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Approached via a partially glazed timber entrance door, laminate flooring, radiator, partially glazed timber door providing access to:
Built in coats cupboard and staircase leading to first floor, laminate flooring.
Lounge 18' 2" x 12' narrowing to 10' 4" ( 5.54m x 3.66m narrowing to 3.15m )
Attractive decor with laminate flooring, wide double glazed window to front elevation, coved ceiling, two radiators, deep understairs storage cupboard. Open plan to:
Dining Room 11' x 7' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.24m )
Laminate flooring, radiator, open plan to:
Family Room 15' 7" x 9' 1" ( 4.75m x 2.77m )
Laminate floor, radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation and sliding double glazed patio door leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of units incorporating a single drainer inset sink unit with cupboards under, wall and base units with work surfaces and integrated eye level oven with adjacent gas hob, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle, low level flush WC and wash basin, towel rail radiator, double glazed window to side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft, built in airing cupboard housing lagged copper cylinder, radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 2" x 9' 2" (full floor space) ( 2.79m x 2.79m (full floor space) )
Featuring two built in double wardrobe cupboards, double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' x 9' 2" (full floor space) ( 3.96m x 2.79m (full floor space) )
Featuring a wall to wall range of built in wardrobe cupboards with mirror glassed doors, radiator, double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroon 3 6' x 9' 6" overall narrowing to 7' 2" ( 1.83m x 2.90m overall narrowing to 2.18m )
Incorporating an overstairs storage cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
Superbly tiled and refitted with a white suite featuring a panel enclosed bath with glass screen and shower mixer, low level flush WC with concealed cistern and vanity wash basin, double glazed window to rear elevation, recessed ceiling lighting. Towel rail radiator.
Open plan front garden laid mainly to lawn with a path leading to the front of the property and to the side. Low maintenance rear garden with decked area to the immediate rear of the property and the remainder to astro turf.
DETACHED GARAGE to rear and pedestrian rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62762414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.