4 bedroom detached house for saleQueens Court, Great Preston, Leeds
- 4 Bedroom Detached
- PVCu Double Glazing, Guest wc
- Gas Central Heating, Study
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Drive, Gardens, Double Garage
- EPC Rating TBC
Occupying a tucked away position is this well presented four bedroom detached property with double garage.
The property briefly comprises: Entrance hall with guest wc, lounge with PVCu doors to rear garden, dining room, study/playroom, modern fitted breakfast kitchen with underfloor heating. A first floor landing gives access to four bedrooms, master having ensuite, and three piece bathroom suite in master bathroom.
Outside: To the front of the property is a good size lawned garden area with driveway providing ample off street parking leading to the double garage. To the rear is a good size lawned garden area with paved patio.
The property is conveniently located for ease of access to Leeds and Castleford city centres, local Rothwell sports centre and the A1 M1 Link road, national motorway network and schools, shops and local amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62765918.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROT160438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.