1 bedroom flat for saleOld Devonshire Road, Balham, London, SW12
Offers in Excess of
- Impressive top floor apartment
- Light and airy accommodation of over 400 sq. ft.
- Stylish décor throughout with contemporary fittings
- Open-plan living and entertaining space
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous double bedroom
- Stylish shower room
- Private south facing balcony
- A short walk from Clapham Common and Clapham South Underground
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton are thrilled to introduce to the market a stylish apartment set on the top floor of a prestigious development. The apartment has been maintained to a very high specification throughout with a contemporary feel and accommodation extending to over 400 sq. ft. The accommodation comprises a well-proportioned double bedroom, luxury shower room and an impressive open plan kitchen reception room with integrated appliances and ample space for entertaining. French doors open from the reception room open directly onto a private balcony with a plush and leafy outlook and southerly aspect. Clapham South Underground station is located metres from the entrance. The amenities of Clapham Common are on the doorstep, as are the increasing number of vibrant cafes, bars and restaurants local to the area. The property further benefits from up to the minute video entry system and a lift.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62767583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA160178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.