3 bedroom retail property (high street) for saleAtholl Street, Dunkeld, Perthshire, PH8
Offers in Region of
1,710 sq. ft.
- 1,710 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Town centre position on prominent corner
- Attractive traditional building
- Shop extends to 33.45 sq m (360 sq ft)
- Spacious 3 bedroom upper flat
- Garden area to rear
A lock-up shop contained on part of the ground floor of a two storey and attic corner building. The shop incorporates a traditional frontage with three display windows and a central entrance door.
The self-contained flat has a private main door access at street level and an internal stair leading to the two upper floors.
The shop has a gross internal area of around 33.45 sq m (360 sq ft) and the flat has a gross internal area of around 125.5 sq m (1,350 sq ft) with the main accommodation as follows:
Vestibule and Retail/Sales Area.
Entrance Hall and Stairwell
Hall, Sitting Room, Study/Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen and Bathroom
Landing, Two Bedrooms (one with an en-suite Toilet), Dressing Room and Two Stores
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62768081.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ESP006849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.