3 bedroom detached house for saleDussindale, Norwich
Sold STC £244,950
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms With Master En Suite
- Separate Lounge and Dining Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- SUDG Windows and Gas Central Heating
- Driveway and Single Garage
- Corner Position
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Well Appointed
- Essential Viewing
Persimmon built three bedroom detached family home located close to local amenities and services. Well appointed living space includes entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, first floor landing provides three bedrooms, en suite and family bathroom. SUDG windows and gas central heating. Corner position with an enclosed rear garden which is larger than average, Single attached garage to the side with driveway which provides off road parking. Good access to local amenities and schools. Regular bus services to Norwich City centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62768222.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7247567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Thorpe End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.