3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Andrews Close, Norwich
- Popular location
- Spacious semi detached house
- Lovely enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking
- No onward chain
A superb and imperious 1930's built three bedroom semi detached house positioned in a sought after cul-de-sac which lies just off Yarmouth Road in Thorpe St Andrew, a very popular suburb which lies to the east of Norwich with easy access into Norwich City Centre.
This handsome home boasts an array of impressive features such as leaded windows, timber parquet flooring, driveway parking and 70 ft (STMS) rear garden which affords the property a high degree of privacy. The property is also being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain and offers accommodation comprising entrance hall, formal lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and conservatory to the ground floor, whilst off the landing to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is double glazing, gas fire central heating and an early viewing is essential.
Double glazed entrance door, stairs to the first floor with understairs storage cupboard, fitted parquet flooring and radiator.
Double aspect room with uPVC double glazed window with inset leading to the front aspect and two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect, two radiator and feature fireplace with plinth and fixed seating area.
Inset gas fire, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect with inset leading, fitted parquet floor, smooth ceiling with inset feature beams and a further uPVC double glazed window with leading to the side aspect.
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with fitted rolltop worksurfaces, up stands, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit, space for up-right fridge freezer, serving hatch, radiator, gas cooker / cooker point, built in storage cupboard and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Plumbing for washing machine. space for tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, extractor fan and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Brick base construction with polycarbonate style roof, uPVC double glazed windows to both sides and rear aspects and door to garden.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Access to roof space and impressive high ceiling feature.
Double aspect room with uPVC double glazed window to the front and rear aspects, two built in wardrobes, dado rail and feature timber beams.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, range of fitted bedroom furniture to include wardrobes, eye level storage and dressing table.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe and further uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin set in vanity and low level WC with base level storage units, tiled surrounds, electric heater and two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
St Andrews Close is a quiet tucked away cul-de-sac and the property boasts front garden enclosed by wall and mature hedging with gated access to driveway parking. The rear garden measures approximately 70ft (STMS), mainly gravelled for easy maintenance with attractive central circular patio, further patio area behind conservatory and a corner patio seating area. The rear garden is enclosed by wall and mixed hedging, including conifer and a range of mature shrubs and trees to include fuchsia and bay tree with potting shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62769332.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.