5 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSurrey Close,Norwich
Sold by Us
- Guide Price £270,000 - £280,000
- Mainly double glazed with gas central heating on ground floor and electric storage heaters upstairs
- NO CHAIN! Generous & versatile semi-detached chalet bungalow in sought-after residential location
- Single brick-built garage with eaves storage, light and power
- 5 bedrooms, 2 on the ground floor and 3 on the first floor
- Secluded mature rear garden with a small pond, plus a front garden with off road parking
- Open plan extended lounge and dining area with feature fireplace and patio doors to the garden
- A short drive from Norwich Airport, Norwich city centre and a Park & Ride
- 14'9 dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room with modern wall and floor units
- Secluded cul de sac location yet within easy reach of a Tesco supermarket and other local amenities
This extended 5 bedroom semi-detached chalet sits in a secluded cul de sac location and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN! The property is a short drive from local amenities and transport links and provides flexible accommodation, plus a single garage, off road parking and rear garden. Call now to view!
14'9"' x 9'9"'.
12'10"' x 12'0"'.
10'8"' x 5'4"'.
12'3"' x 12'0"'.
11'2"' x 9'11"'.
8'5"' x 6'0"'.
12'6"' x 11'11"'.
11'7"' x 8'1"'.
9'7"' x 8'3"'.
The front garden measures approx. 33' x 25' plus the side driveway and is mainly laid to shingle. A generous brickweave driveway leads to the single brick-built garage with up and over door, eaves storage, light and power. Mature shrubs and trees, plus a curved low wall form a partial screen from the road. Access to the approx. 60' x 35' rear garden is via a wooden gate set in to a decorative archway near the garage. The mature rear garden is well screened from the neighbouring properties by trees and shrubs lending a very private and secluded feel. The garden comprises a lawn, block patio and pathway, wooden decking, decorative pergola, garden pond and well stocked borders and beds. There is side access to the garage via a single door plus an outside garden tap. A wooden gate to the rear of the garden gives access to a pathway along the back of the neighbouring properties
From Norwich city centre, take the A1151 (Wroxham Road) crossing the outer ring road. Turn left in to Church Lane shortly after passing Tesco Express. Take the first left in to Surrey Close and the property is located on the right hand side along an unadopted private road, that is maintained by the residents.
These details are for guidance purposes only and we have not liaised directly with the seller, we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. Also please note the photos do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62769362.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRAF4BJE1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Revolution, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.