Commercial Property for saleHolbrook Lane, Coventry
Offers in Excess of
- 15 YEAR LEASE
- GOOD LOCATION
- OPPORTUNITY TO INCREASE REVENUE
- POTENTIAL TO RENT MORE SPACE IF REQUIRED
- SALES AREA 850 SQ FEET
- SUBJECT O 3 YEAR RENT REVIEWS
- RENT £12000 PER ANNUM
- INCOME NET OF VAT FOR 2015 £100,353
LEASE FOR SALE
CONVIENIANCE STORE WITH OFF LICENCE AND LOTTERY LEASE FOR SALE DUE TO RETIREMENT.
This long established business has been running for 42 years and has the potential to increase the current income by opening longer hours. The store opens at present from 6.30 am to 7.30 pm Monday to Saturday although it has a licence to open till 11.30 pm.
The sale price is to purchase the lease which will be 15 years on completion, rent to pay £1000 per month, rates £137. There is an option to purchase the stock and rent the store next door should you require a larger space.
This store is generating an income of £3000 to £3500, Lottery £2000 to £2500 and pay zone £800 per week.
Huge potential to increase income as the store does not currentley open on Sundays and bank holidays, potential 12 weeks increase.
An excellent opportunity to have your own business in a busy area close to residential and commercial businesses providing a steady flow of customers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26594845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elite, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.