3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFielden Avenue, Mansfield
Sold STC £69,950
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Entrance hall
- Front and rear gardens
- No upward chain
- Viewing advised
PUBLIC NOTICE: 14 Fielden Avenue, Mansfield, NG19 7LB
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have recieved an offer of £65,000.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
EPC Rating - F
For sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME. The property benefits from having TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and a REAR GARDEN. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. Front and rear gardens.
Having side entrance door, side elevation window and WC.
Lounge 11' 1" into chimney breast x 14' 6" max ( 3.38m into chimney breast x 4.42m max )
Having front and rear elevation windows and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.10m )
Having front elevation windows and radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, rear elevation window and rear elevation door.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 11' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.40m )
Having front elevation window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 6' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.01m )
Having front elevation window, radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 13' 5" x 6' 9" max ( 4.09m x 2.06m max )
Having rear elevation window and radiator.
Fitted with panelled bath, low level WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, radiator and side elevation window.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a path leading to the side gated access. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a mixture of shrubs and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62770187.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD203097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.