2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBlue Bell Grove, MIDDLESBROUGH
Sold STC £165,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** GUIDE PRICE - £165,000 - £175,000**
- Two Double Bedroom Bungalow in Acklam
- New Double Glazing
- Recently updated Driveway and Wall Boundaries to the Front
- Perfect for families or those looking to downsize
** GUIDE PRICE - £165,000 - £175,000** We are delighted to offer this very spacious two bedroom bungalow in a very popular part of Acklam.
** GUIDE PRICE - £165,000 - £175,000** We are delighted to offer this very spacious two bedroom bungalow in a very popular part of Acklam. The property benefits from a good sized entrance hall, spacious Kitchen, Two double bedrooms, Large lounge and recently updated bathroom. Externally the property includes front and rear gardens with detached garage and a gorgeous brick weave driveway with new wall to the front of the property.
Double glazed window and door to front elevation with new tiled flooring.
Insulated Entrance Hall comprising: double glazed door to front elevation with radiator, loft access and cupboard containing 5 year old boiler.
Lounge 12' 6" MAX x 15' 8" MAX ( 3.81m MAX x 4.78m MAX )
Double glazed window to front elevation with electric fire, radiator, telephone and television points.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 15' 9" MAX ( 3.40m x 4.80m MAX )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with sink and drainer integrated into work surfaces. Includes electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and radiator. In addition there is tiling, double glazed window to side elevation and door opening to side of house.
Master Bedroom 9' 9" x 12' 7" ( 2.97m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 9" MAX x 12' 7" MAX into door recess ( 3.58m MAX x 3.84m MAX into door recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom suite comprising: bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan which is built into the lights, chrome towel rail and double glazed window to side elevation.
Includes nicely lawned garden to the front of the property. To the rear of the property a good sized lawned garden with patio area.
Garage 8' 10" MAX x 16' 10" ( 2.69m MAX x 5.13m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, power light, double doors and alarm.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.