3 bedroom flat for saleHighcroft Avenue, Croftfoot, Glasgow
Sold STC £78,000
- UPPER COTTAGE FLAT
- ATTRACTIVE FORMAL LOUNGE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- DRIVEWAY LEADING TO DETACHED GARAG
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- GAS CENRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS AND DECKING AREA
A beautifully presented upper cottage flat set within this popular pocket of Croftfoot
One of the best examples of its kind this truly impressive upper cottage flat is presented to the market in excellent order throughout. Providing versatile bright and airy accommodation the interior comprises entrance and stairwell, split level reception hallway, attractive lounge with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances, three well proportioned and well presented bedrooms whilst a well equipped modern fitted bathroom complete with three piece suite and shower completes the accommodation overall. This delightful property is further enhanced with a fresh and tasteful decorative theme, quality fixtures and fittings, a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Externally the property sits amidst well maintained landscaped gardens located to side and rear with the rear offering a pleasant raised decking area.. Off street parking is also provided for by means of a driveway leading to a detached garage. Viewing is required in order to fully appreciate the size style and quality contained within.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 6' 5" x 6' 6" ( 1.96m x 1.98m )
Bedroom One 16' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.98m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Three/dining Room 11' 7" x 6' 1" ( 3.53m x 1.85m )
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.82m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62771111.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.