2 bedroom coach house for saleThe Oval, Dewsbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Coach House
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Two Double Bedroom & 17 Ft Lounge
- Off Street Parking & Integral Garage
- Popular Location - Close To Dewsbury Hospital
Located within Staincliffe is this two bedroom coach house comprising of: entrance hall, 17ft lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Off street parking for multiple cars, integral garage and outdoor space to rear. Popular residential area close to Dewsbury hospital.
Two Bedroom Coach House
Composite door to front, two radiators and stairs to landing and accommodation.
Radiator and access to loft.
Lounge / Dining Area 17' 5" x 12' 6" ( 5.31m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators and tv point. Skylight to rear, archway to kitchen and door to storage cupboard housing boiler.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.36m x 2.21m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" Max x 7' 5" ( 3.40m Max x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to side, skylight to rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and panelled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and wall mounted shower over. Splash back tiling, shaver point and extractor fan. Radiator and skylight to rear.
Garage 18' 5" x 10' 1" ( 5.61m x 3.07m )
Up and over door, power and light. Plumbing and under stairs storage.
To the front of the property is off street parking for multiple cars, to the rear is a pebbled sitting area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62771138.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.