3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSeacole Crescent, Old Town, Swindon
- first floor kitchen with French windows
- first floor living room with French doors to rear balcony
- cloakroom on all 3 levels
- spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- 2 further bedrooms
- huge tandem integral double garage
- utility room to ground floor with door to garage
A good sized Three Bedroom Town House with integral tandem garage. From the utility room with its connecting door into the garage, especially useful in wet weather, to the provision of toilet facilities on each floor, every detail of this superb home demonstrates the generous attention to detail that underpins its design. The living-room opens, through stylish French doors, onto a superb balcony that will be a wonderful place to relax with drinks and conversation on warm evenings.
Total floor space
101m2 (1,092 sq ft)
ground floor dimensions
first floor dimensions
second floor dimensions
* 3 BEDROOMS + EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * LARGE GARAGE * BALCONY & REAR GARDEN * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * PRICED TO SELL DUE TO SELLERS FINDING A PROPERTY TO MOVE ONTO * PLEASE CONTACT OUR OLD TOWN TO ARRANGE A VIEWING! *
Directions - From the Old Town Office proceed onto Bath Road, then at the second roundabout bear left onto Okus Road, continue and then take the fourth turning on the left into a Curie Avenue, continue to the bottom and turn right and continue and take the next turning on your left into Seacole Crescent, proceed and the property will be found on your left hand side.
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62773043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26431023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, Old Town, Swindon . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.